If you feel like you’re on an episode of “The Deadliest Catch” battling a raging ocean and going days without sleep, you are not alone.
But, while the current climate of this time is unpredictable there are some things that you can do to prepare for what may lay ahead.
In fact, now is the best time to revisit your remote work environment and data security policies for your remote workers.
It is also a great time to determine if remote work is a permanent or semi-permanent solution for your business.
In this week’s interview with Eric H Kong, CEO for Consilien, we discuss:
- Do’s and don’ts regarding data handling and data security
- How to create a more seamless and secure Remote Desktop Service (RDS) using tools like LogMeIn
- Actionable steps to stabilize your remote work environment
- How to resolve data security issues related to slow VPN/bandwidth.
In part 2 of the interview, we discuss permanent, secure, and cost-effective RDS solutions for your company. In this interview you’ll learn:
- The difference between RDP and RDS
- Why products like LogMeIn and GoToMyPC may not be a scalable solution for your organization
- Requirements needed to build your own private RDS
- Other scalable RDS solutions
Video 1: Data Handling and Data Security for Remote Workers
Video 2: How to Create a Secure Remote Work Environment with RDS and VIRTUALe
Become a Subscriber.
Get Exclusive Microsoft Security Updates and more...
Get subscriber only content on Microsoft, Data Security, and Efficient Operations.
Sign up now and get instant access to the "Datto Global Ransomware Report."