Security Strategy, Risk Mitigation, Compliance and Governance
We can help you navigate and manage the complex security and regulatory landscape with IC24 Compliance and Assessment Solutions.
Regulations and standards such as CCPA, HIPAA, and PCI-DSS are driving the need for organizations to incorporate security and data privacy into their overall business strategy.
A modern approach to compliance goes beyond mitigating the risk to avoid fines and security breaches. In fact, in order for an organization to remain competitive in an evolving marketplace, it must continuously tend to the ever-changing (and frustrating) nature of compliance.
We can help.
Our IC24 Compliance and Assessment solutions will help you to develop, and enhance, an up-to-date information security management framework based on the variety of compliance standards: HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and account for ever-changing requirements resulting from global laws, standards and regulations.
We will help your organization:
- Evaluate your existing security governance to ensure that your security strategies are aligned with business objectives.
- Evaluate IT regulatory compliance needs and gaps.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy, and recovery of information assets owned, controlled and/or processed by the client’s organization.
- Oversee technology dependencies outside of direct organization control. This includes reviewing contracts and the creation of alternatives for managing risk.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
- Create a strategic security roadmap to help you mitigate risk, improve your cyber posture, move towards compliance in a variety of areas (see below) and/or adhere to a specific standard that aligns with your company’s strategic goals.
IC24 Compliance and Assessment Solutions Include:
Watch: Virtual Chief Information Security Officer, James Rothman, answers your most pressing questions about CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Service Organization Control (SOC II)
- International Standards Organization (ISO)
- California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) standards
- …and more.
- Security Posture Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Physical Security Assessments
- Security Risk Assessments
- GDPR, CCPA Assessments
Policy & Procedures
- General Security Policies
- Service Framework Policies