Ransomware, Human Error, Flood or FireBackup and Disaster Recovery When You Need It
IC24 Business Continuity and Backup Disaster Recovery (BCDR)
IC24 BCDR is a fully-managed, end-to-end business solution that provides proactive monitoring, management, testing, and protection of your organizations data and core infrastructure.
Benefits of our solution include:
- 15 years’ experience designing, building, and managing business continuity and disaster recovery solutions: For over 15 years, the Consilien team has been providing best-in-class, end-to-end managed business continuity and disaster recovery services for our customers.
- 24/7 dedicated Consilien customer service team. Whether you need a file restored or your entire environment restored, we can help. Simply call, email, or instant message us and a Consilien team member will assist you right away.
- No Surprises Transparent and Predictable Billing. Manage your operational expenses more efficiently with predictable monthly rates and transparent, itemized billing.
- Great Service Guaranteed. Our most recent NPS score is 97. Our service team of certified professionals know that you and your employees need to get back to work quickly.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for your business. In the event of a disaster, human-error, ransomware, cyber-attack, or leaky pipes, the Consilien team will easily help you restore business operations, often in a matter of minutes.
- Protection from extended downtime. We provide both on-premise and secure cloud storage of your company’s data, applications, and operating system. In the event of an outage, the Consilien team can restore your applications, files, data, and operating system from the on-premise virtual machine or from the cloud, often times in just minutes.
- Backups are there when you need them. Backups of your data can be done as frequently as every 5 minutes, with no impact on employee productivity. Backups are tested daily and reviewed by a Consilien team member.
- Ransomware protection. Your data is stored in a secure location and scanned to ensure that no ransomware is present. If an employee clicks on a malicious link and downloads ransomware, we can simply ‘turn back the clock’ to a time before the attack happened, restoring your entire business.
- Save money and time. Our IC24 Managed BCDR Business Suite saves your organization the expense of investing in additional staff and purchasing multiple solutions to create a comparable platform, i.e., licensing for backup software, a medium to store data, applications, and operating systems locally and in the cloud, personnel to manage, monitor, test, and validate backups, etc.…We do it for you at a fraction of the cost.
- Proactive 24/7/365 Review, Response, and Remediation. Often, we know of an issue before you do, and will provide proactive remediation.
Your backup’s are tested daily, validated, and scanned for malicious infections like ransomware. We monitor your backup’s ensuring that they are viable. In the event ransomware is suspected, we can quickly restore the entire business from a safe backup.
With IC/24 Business Continuity, Backup Disaster Recovery (BC/BDR) service, downtime can be minutes versus days or weeks. Our IC/24 BC/BDR is your best option in the fight against ransomware, malware, human error, or even leaky pipes.
True Business Continuity
We provide both onsite at your location and offsite (CLOUD) backup in two United States locations, providing redundancy you can depend on.
When needed we can quickly retrieve your entire business (data, files, applications, servers, and network) in just minutes or spin up our on-premise solution in the event your server is damaged. Your business seamlessly continues while your IT team works on restoring your environment.
Protect Your Cloud Applications
Microsoft Office 365 and GSuite DO NOT guarantee data recovery, which means your data is susceptible to malicious attacks or accidental deletion.
We can protect and easily recover your emails, files, shared files, and calendar.
Our backup protection backs up data in compliance with SOC1/ SSAE 16 and SOC 2 Type II reporting standards and supports your HIPAA and GDPR.