Security Awareness Training is relatively inexpensive, ranging from $10-$60 per employee per year. Compare that to the average ransomware payment of $170,000 or to the cost of downtime per hour, and security awareness training for your employees is a worthwhile investment.
We can help you save time, money, and create a culture of security awareness with our IC24 Security Awareness Training as a Service (SATaaS).
Train Your Employees
We use an integrated approach to security awareness training that produces higher retention and awareness but is low-cost and low-effort to you.
Phish Your Employees
Most do-it-yourself training programs fail, because crafting phishing simulations is not your HR or IT personnel’s primary focus. Let them do their job, and we’ll take care of your security training and awareness program.
Reports & Dark Web Scanning
See the results from the security awareness training. Each month we’ll give you a full report on how well your employees are doing as well as a quarterly dark web scan, which searches for company credentials on the dark web.
Your employees are the targets of social engineering, business email compromise (BEC) scams, and phishing. It’s time to fight back with an integrated approach to cybersecurity awareness training.
It only takes one click to bring down your entire business. Rather than taking chances with your security, empower your employees and create a culture of security awareness with our IC24 Security Awareness Training as a Service.
Our unique approach includes both live training sessions and a fully managed online learning and phishing simulation system.
Security Awareness Live Virtual Training
The agenda for this 90-minute training includes:
- The evolution of Cybercrime.
- Understanding the variety of cyber threats likely to target your business.
- How to determine if emails and attachments are safe.
- How to safely use mobile devices.
- What employees can do to protect themselves, the business, and their families.
- Password security that won’t slow down productivity.
- What to do if they suspect there’s been a breach.
- Finding additional resources
- Live Q&A
Security Awareness Training as a Service
We will manage a year long phishing simulation and cybersecurity training campaign that will increase awareness and help prevent cyber attacks on your employees and business.
Create a safe environment for your employees to be tested for phishing and business email scams throughout the year.
- Baseline testing & phishing simulations
- Interactive training modules, videos, & games
- Compliance modules for HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, and more
- HR related modules
- Monthly Reporting