The program is funded from the payroll tax every California employer pays
- Employee to Employee Training
- Group Training
- Supervisor to Employee Training
- Outside Contractor
Training may be in-house, in the field, or in classes and seminar
- Complete your application and training proposal
- Represent you with the state’s Employment Training Panel
- Manage the State Analyst Review Meetings
- Oversee your program documentation, processes, and record keeping
- Manage your training schedule and outsourced training agreements
- Submit all necessary paperwork to ensure your timely reimbursements
There are never any upfront fees for this service. Our fees are a small percentage of your reimbursement when you complete the approved training.
Your company is eligible if 25% or more of your revenue is derived from customers outside of California
Your company is also eligible if you have three competitors outside of California with no California locations.