IC24 Consulting ServicesvCISO, vCIO, Project Management
Consilien brings Enterprise management methodologies and best-practices to your small and middle-market organization, helping you be more efficient and secure.
A Consilien IC24 Consultant can advise and guide you and your IT team on:
- Industry best practices for IT management
- How to reduce the surface area for a cyber attack
- Risk management
- How to maximize uptime and utlization
- How to build, implement, and managed an Information Security program
- How to create Policies and Procedures
- How create solutions to present to executive management
- And so much more…
Call us now at 866-680-3388 for a no-pressure, no-obligation discovery session. Our team members are standing by.
Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO)
Your Consilien vCIO’s primary objective is to ensure that the client’s IT infrastructure is secure, efficient, and cost effective; that the company’s overall business objectives are effectively communicated, supported, and enhanced by the technology infrastructure (IT department); and that projects are effectively communicated to other department heads.
- Management of in-house IT team.
- Infrastructure planning, design, and implementation based on already established company objectives.
- Life-cycle management,budgeting & managing capital expenditures.
- Provide technology road mapping.
- Oversee the RFP (request for proposal) & RFI (request for information) process as they pertain to operations and I.T.
- Operations management: job scheduling, data management, backup and disaster recovery, business continuity, database administration.
- Liaise with vendors on all technical matters.
- Implementing policies and procedures.
- Provide QA/QC (quality assurance and quality control) Change Management.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
A Consilien vCISO will develop and enhance an up-to-date information security management framework based on the variety of compliance standards: HIPPA, GDPR, PCI, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and account for ever-changing requirements resulting from global laws, standards and regulations.
- Set strategic direction for senior management regarding security standards.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety, privacy, and recovery of information assets owned, controlled and/or processed by the client’s organization.
- Oversee technology dependencies outside of direct organization control. This includes reviewing contracts and the creation of alternatives for managing risk.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
Virtual Project Manager (vPM)
Your Consilien vPM professionals bring decades of experience in managing and implementing IT and Technology based solutions. Their combined experience of overseeing many 100’s of projects will bring to you well defined and on time project delivery.
- Scoping and carefully laid out timeline creation
- Resource estimation and allocation
- Pre project kick off calls
- Weekly check ins to ensure a timely delivery and to account for any deviation from the plan
- Post project debriefing calls and punch lists
- Budgeting and process/policy development to support projects post implementation
- Examples of project types: replacing or upgrading old servers; migration to/from cloud based solutions; WiFi access point layout and deployment; VoIP phone system implementation; Help Desk services roll out; IT Security and backup disaster recovery planning.
Contact us today to request a FREE no-obligation consultation.